1.4.09

This is my 70 blog post and its April Fools Day

Update on me...Blah, whatev, not needed, so what, only you care, yeah I need that, my hair growing, my nails aren't, being sick isn't cool, im getting wings later, bang bang, move over.

CSI is good. Makes me wanna go into never mind.

Twitter is cooler than I thought. Sorry but sometimes I give anything that tons of people flock to low expections.

I am actually excited about the DRAKE show on MAY 2nd at the LOFT. Not sure since I have heard one of his songs. Sad not im not going to the Janelle Monae concert. Just forgot to buy tickets.

Dates...
Getting new tattoos-Feb 2010
Going to Ohio-June 2009
Go to Domician hair salon-June 2009

Anything else is not needed by you. Don't be nosy.

Hey you girls standing in the line for the bathroom...everybody nose's.

Nikita

No comments: