12.6.09

Loving me

"I'm selfish, impatient, and a little insecure. I make mistakes. I am out of control and, at times, hard to handle. But if you can't handle me at my worst you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best." Ms.Monroe

-Directed to everyone who comes into my life and makes plans to stay. I'm not perfect but I am worth being in your life and worth the effort,time and work that is takes to keep me there.

"Everything I'm not make me everything I am" Mr.West

-I wont try to be her nor will I try to destory her. I will take that time to make a better me and make me and the one above happy. Chasing some one else life and trying to make it mine is a waste of the life I was given. I love the woman in the mirror so replacing her to become a copy isnt going to work when the orginal is its own materpiece.

No comments: