4.4.08

Rainy in the A/ News on clothing line


This rain has me in a foul mood. Normally I love the rain. It calms me and sometimes put me in a lovey dovey mood. But today is not the case. I won't go into details but I have been annoyed all damn day. Work, traffic(sat in traffic for 35 mins), boyfriend and friends. Some good came out of the rain today though. I cleaned up my apartment(been meaning to that for a day or so), washed my hair(and realized I need a damn perm, I haven't had one in months been doing the natural route), did a foot mask, a facial mask and painted my nails. So I guess the rain is not so bad...

I will be putting out my t-shirts this summer!! I will start putting them out in june. I will be hitting up fashion shows, events and everywhere promoting my line! So look for it soon!

No comments: