3.4.08

She is Me and Me is She

Classic Urban Beauty you ask?

Its a mixture of the vintage era mixed in with the new school era. Both eras joining together and forming inside of me. Which brings Classic Urban Beauty.

Who are you?
I am the creator of this expressive no holds barred blog. I am a young, old hustler with Louis 13 dreams and Patron money. My style mixes a Louis bag with Nikes. Chanel shades with Levi jeans. Wear what I please and do as I say. I curse like a sailor, burp when it comes up, sleep until 2 and I refuse to say sorry for it. A sinner who wont throw stones. I plan to take the fashion world by storm. Write that in stone cause I mean it. A sidekick chick who might get buried with her phone. I got my own place, my own car, 2 jobs. I'm bad.

What is this blog about?
Me. My feelings, my thoughts, my ideas, my photos, my friends, things that catch my eye. A place other than my home where I can say whatever I want.

No comments: