17.11.08

Seriously

I have to stop cursing. I have noticed that it is becoming a very bad habit. I'm all for making your own defention of what is lady-like but this is not. I sound like a drunken sailor if you let me keep going! Now I can honestly say that I will not completly stop cursing. I'm not going to even lie and say I will. BUT I will try to limit it. It sucks though because fuck is one of my favorite words...


Hey chris...Keithen and I saw a pretty kitten in Kroger parking lot. She was friendly and she wanted me to get her but we didnt know if you would have wanted her... She was black with white mitts and a spot of white on her tail.

Happy Birthday Lorenzo!!

Oh yeah I'm trying to become a freelance writer now...yeah.

Nik

1 comment:

the 3rd tWin said...

hey ya! guess what... you been tagged! check my blog.