4.11.08

Vote




So I did it. I voted. I stood in line for a good 30 seconds. Dead for real. When I went in there was NO line. And I went around 12 something. I felt so proud of myself for refusing to let this moment pass me by. I have friends who JUST realized TODAY how important this is. They tried to register and vote today. I'm not sure of the outcome but hey.... We still have a bunch of hours until 7pm so get ya asses to them polls. If not for you then the people who cant vote. 

Hopefully I will get out my night class earlier enough to see the results. 

Oh yeah I have a offically date for my moving day--->June 21st 2009. Two days after the Mr and I's b-day so you know we going out with a bang! 

Ummm thats it. And Chris I feel you about those teachers! I have teacher who dont even like what she teaching! So how the f'k am I suppose to like it? Bet you wish we still had teachers like Mrs.Worlds huh?!?

No comments: