11.2.09

Chris Brown And Rihanna=Media Field Day

For the past couple of days my favorite hip hop and gossip sites have been hitting me with almost minute by minute updates of Chris Brown and Rihanna's "situation". Everyday there is a different story, another celeb giving their thoughts, a different "police report"(made up) and other blah. I for one DO NOT condone nor excuse abuse of any kind whether its to a man or a woman. Your hands come into play when you can't use your words and talk things out. Now I do condone self-defense. If someone hits me I have to defend myself or the situation may get worse for me. Now I don't know the story nor do I want to find out. But I feel like the media has taken this and ran with it. At the end of the day both of them are human and they go through the same things we go through. They are saying that Chris has a history of this. So why all of a sudden its just now coming out? Please pass the bull. Now his stepfather wants to speak up and give his thoughts(please shut sit down and fall back...again). I just people with let this go and when the real offical stuff come out then you take it for what it is. Stop making the situation worse. If he did hit her he is wrong for it and he should be punished. If she hit him she is wrong for it and she should be punished.

Stop trying to make them super people and let them be human.

Just my rants

Nik

No comments: