24.6.08

Guess what I did?...

I took the 1st 3 tests of the GED today. Yep me. Say what you wanna but im out to get mine. Its just one extra step I have to take to be on my road to success. I figured you should hear it from my mouth. That's the only one that matter on here right? The 1st 3 were kinda easy the only one im really worried about is the math which I take on wednesday. Some may ask if I am worried about my friends finding out. Nope. My true friend will be happy that I am doing this. My so called friends will talk about me, laugh not care. I rather not have them in my life anyway.

.Nik.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

well.. i know that i am one of the few real friends that we can all count on both of our hands. do ya thing... lets get this clothing line started and im always here if need me... luv ya!
--jaz