8.6.08


You know those people you see on the side of the highway? The ones with the car is fucked like crazy? Today I was one of those people. I got into a bad wreck and totaled my impala. I hit the wall on the expressway. So right now I am without car but that does not matter to me. I still have my life. God and my angel(my dad) had their arms wrapped around me and I walked with bruises only. Me and mom have gotten closer because of this. When I went to see her to let her know I was okay. She hugged me and I cried like a baby. I was upset,sad and hurt and all that came out. I remember saying to her that I thought I was going to die when I hit the wall. That's was the 1st time in years that I was like that with my mom. And it should not be like that. I really realized that my mom cares about me and my safety. I love her for that.

It made me realize that life can be taken away from you at any moment so you gotta enjoy what you have and love the ones with you.I love you all with all my heart and more.

.Nik.

No comments: