19.9.08

Dude you aint slick!

I'm all for women being powerful jobs and playing imporant roles but I just can not pull any love out for Sarah Palin. I mean what kind of woman follows behind a man who does not truly believe in women rights. Doesn't that go against everything you believe in? Or has society brainwashed her like they have done so many? And seriously, Where the hell did she come from? What has she done to prove that she is capable of being second in charge of this country? Mind you if something happens to McCain she will be in charge. Naw I'm good on that. I prefer the state the nation in Obama hands. Try again McCain. The ONLY reason you picked her is because you wanted the females vote and you only did it after realizing that Obama didn't picked Clinton for his VP. Yeah, I been peeped your game.

Nik.

No comments: