9.9.08

Update on...I guess my life

So I have really that I am lazy as hell. Got a paper due tomorrow plus a poem, need to pay rent and bills and I need to handle stuff with my car. You think I handled any of that? Nope. The sad part is I don't really feel bad....

Oh yeah. I wanna move and yeah i quit my second job. Sue me for wanting to have a normal life for now. And to let you the picture above will be the one after the next tattoo.... Getting the addiction itch again.

Finally cleaned out my black hole of a closet and now I just have to wash clothes and organzie them so I have finally stop having dreams of CoCo Chanel coming to my place and seeing my junky ass closet. Yeah baby, that why I end up kicking you when I'm sleep. That and the fact you are ALWAYS on my damn side(love ya A&F). 

Got a new puppy. Its a boxer mix(mixed with what, I dont damn know). I ended up naming him Swag(I was listening to Swagg by Teyana Taylor when I was thinking of names!Thanks T!). Somebody said I should have named him Tiger since he has stripes on his leg and back. Umm shawty but that's kinda gay and my pup is cooler than that. Yours...Aint!

So school is almost out for the summer classes and I will began fall classes in October. The classes I will be taking...
Drawing
Intro to Design(graphic design)
Intro to Retailing
Math

Wonderful huh? College Girl Fiening To Finish...

I will began working on my book I have been talking to myself about in....Jan 2K9 
I will began working on my clothing line in.....Mar 2K9
I will began my Nik's Diet & Workout....Oct 2K8
I will began my not-so-much-cursing....Oct 2K8
I will began caring about your thoughts,cares, life....Never

Oh yeah Chris....Blue is so right for you....

Nik.


 

No comments: