12.12.08

Dang Snow Fairy

I just checked out 3rdtwin blog and I realized I have to tell 7 random things about me. Well I'm cooler than most so I will give 7 things about 7...things!

7 things that annoy me
1.Bad Liars-If you are come to me with a lie, come correct.
2. Great sales with no money
3.People who expect you to pay all the time.
4.Spoiled grown men/women
5.My promise to no longer smoke.
6. Slow ass sidekicks
7.People who TRY to bring me down.

7 people who inspire me
1-Mom
2.Christa
3.Carrisa
4.Obama
5.Dawn(Danity Kane)
6.Grandmother(Rest In Paradise)
7.Dad(Rest in Paradise)

7 things that make me happy
1.Text messages
2.Cards
3.Flowers for no reason
4.Sexy ass shades
5.Creating a dance
6. Sunny and windy days
7. Checking things off my to-do list

7 celebs that are killing it right now
1.Keri Hilson
2.Solange
3.Rihanna
4.Dawn
5.Lil Wanye
6.Kanye West
7.Pharell-Spazz Out!

7 things you may/may not know about me

1.I want to do EVERYTHING and don't want to realize I can't.
2.I truly miss my family.
3.I don't take myself too seriously. I laugh at myself all the time.
4.As long you try, you will always have my respect.
5. Day 26 is one of my fav groups.
6. I don't regret that I didn't graduate high school. Only that my mom didn't see my walk.
7.Fashion isn't as big to me as it use to be.

7 favorite foods
1.Hot wings
2.Papa johns
3.Hot dogs with baked beans
4.My chilli
5.Plain chips with vanilla ice cream
6.Popcorn shrimp
7.Ham with yam sauce

7 songs that's been on replay on my ipod
1.Exclusive-Day 26
2.Live Your Life-T.I./Rihanna
3.Turning Me On-Keri Hilson/Lil Wanye
4.Chanpange Chronic Nightcap-Solange/Lil Wanye
5.Hollywood-The Carters
6.Bad Girl-Danity Kane
7.Right Here-Brandy

No comments: