30.12.08

New Years Ish

Normally I dont make New Years goals because I start them and quit or forget about them.Well not 09 Baby!
New Years Aims...

Learn to manage my money better-I randomly spend too much. Spending 200 on beauty products a month is crazy! I have bigger and better things planned for 09 so I cant be broke trying to do them!

Get my eating habits on track-I eat fast food too much. I guess its my addiction to fries! Im not saying that I will stop but I will create other altenatives like cooking at home.

Start ACTUALLY working on my body-Im not trying to lose all this kind of weight or anything. I want my body to be healthy, active and toned.

Take better care of my skin and hair-With all of the stuff going on with my daily I tend to neglect my hair and skin.

Say how I really feel when something gets to me-Sometimes I hold my mouth because I dont wanna always come off as rude but its startin to take a toll on me.

Do community service-I honestly want to help out my community, I can't continue to see people in need and not help. I have been thinking about helping with a battered women shelter. Also doing some walks and helping out at the baby ward at some hospitals as well as giving time to the termailly ill at the hospital. I have also signed up to be a big sister. I can't wait!

Build my G.P.A back up-My last quarter killed my G.P.A. So it my goal before I transfer to get back to working hard and hitting those books to get that G.P.A. up!

Dress up my look-I want to experiment with different types of clothing styles. You can't knock it until you try it!

Learn to have more patience for people and FULLY think before I express myself-Tired of pulling my foot out my mouth.

I feel all of these will make a better me
Nikita

No comments: