12.12.08

Live ya Life

I am done with school till Jan 12. During these 10 weeks(9 for me) I have dropped 3 classes and picked up none. So at the end of this quarter I will walk away with only completing 1 class. In all honestly I don't feel bad. I really didn't feel like taking those classes. Oh well.

Thinking of changing my major again.
No longer sure what I want to do. I still wanna own my fashion line but not sure if I want to attend school for it. Thinking of doing journalism or public relations or something. What do yall think? You know me, what do you think I am good at?

I worried that I'm becoming girly. Shocker right? One reason I think this? I got my nails done. Full set. French manicure. Reason number two? I am thinking about wearing makeup. OMGoodness! I have not worn makeup since 12th grade Dancing Dolls. Hmmm. Whatev.

Chicago is calling me but Atlanta is pulling me. Nuff said.

Starting my online bath and candle store Feb 15 2009. Got any name ideas?

Ma said speak once but think twice-Lil Mama A Millie

No comments: