4.1.09

Upon starting the new year I realized something! I am growing up! I am starting to take control of my life(with GOD still my captain) and working towards my goals and dreams. I am have so much that I want to do this year,next year,five years from now and I don't want to continue to hold myself down. I refuse to be my own worst enemy. I will leave that to others. I have come to learn that hard work, prayer, understanding and patience must be on my toolbelt. The world is not centered around so I need to adjust my spoiled way of thinking. Everyone does not think like Nikita and everyone may not understand my way of thinking. Over this year I took one of the biggest hits to my hearts. I hated everyone in the situation which in turned made me begin to hate myself. I thought about it everyday and allowed anger,hurt, and sadness to make a place in my heart. I won't allow myself to continue to walk around with my head down consumed with others' mistakes. I forgive everyone involved and am closing that chapter. GOD said he will never put more on us than we can handle and I truly believe it. If nothing else I believe in his word because it has been proven time and time again. I love me more than ever now! I feel happier when I wake up. I feel loved with my friends and loved ones. I had to allow myself to open my heart and take on life. I value and love the people in my life. I had to make choices about friends(good and bad) which had end results that I feel were for the best for both parties. I will continue to meet new people and apply an open mind. Hey, they must have had an open mind and patience to deal with me! I look forward to my new year.

Nik

No comments: