30.1.09

Yeah, I have been neglecting my blog but its for good reason! I have been super busy! So I guess I will catch you on...My Life is Based On A True Story

-Jan 20 was def a day for change! I was just getting off my tour at GSU and heading to school on the train when he got sworn in but I got it on line. Obama's swag is crazy yall! And the funny thing is he isn't trying to be cool. He is going to bring a whole new light to that White House. Now people please understand this...He is not going to be able to fix 8 years of messups in 2009. It is going to take some time. It is also going to take the people who voted for him and the people who want to see change to stand behind him and help whenever we can. He did this for ALL of us so it takes ALL to support him. I don't care what anybody says but Michelle ball gown and the outfit she wore when he got sworn in was cute! Everybody was tripping because she didn't pick black designers to do her outfits so what! Yall don't trip when Beyonce and Rihanna aren't wearing black designers and yall be all over them! If you do your research you would know that the designers were all YOUNG. Both her and Barack have a strong connection to the younger community. Respect that!

-School is coming along good. Glad to be taking English 102. I like that my teacher pushes us when we write.

-Swagg is still a spoiled brat who refuses to sleep in a dog bed.

-My fashion sense is changing. My clothes are becoming more me and less trend.

-Even though I am changing majors and school you still need to be aware that I will be making this fashion world shine in a few!

-I have really been getting into my community service. I have found a church were I can be apart of their soup kitchen and I will be doing some volunteer work at a children's home. I have been thinking and I seriously want to work with young girls 12-17 and help get them or keep them on the road on love,success, and faith. I believe those are the ages when girls start to find themselves and figure out what the world is really about. I want to show them that you don't have to be naked and selling yourself short to be noticed. Respect is given to those that earn it.

- I am also starting my healthy hair journey like so many others this year. I don't want all this long hair and all that but I do want healthy managable hair.And if long hair comes with that then cool!

That's all folks!

Nikita

No comments: