24.10.08

I have been feeling in a really dull mood lately. I just feel like I'm doing the same things over and over. Things at the job are pretty much the same(Except we got new christmas products come check them out!),household is pretty much the same(still needs adjusting), and money is still the same(almost invisble). School has gotten a liitle better its only one problem....I think I picked the wrong major. I love fashion and all and I still want my own clothing line but I have fallen in love with graphic design....Maybe I will wait to switch after I move to chicago.

Guess what I thought about getting?!? Weave. I have not worn weave since my senior year of high school. Something new...What you think?

HaHa Larry Davis gave the po's a run for their money!

Nik

1 comment:

Chrissy said...

i want a weave to.... u should get it