18.10.08

I'll bust ya windows out ya car

Okay so Im at Lenox Square Mall and its crowded like a mother fucker! All these damn people here trying to see a damn celeb or trying to be seen them damn selves. All there damn girls in these sky high heels, multi-color hair and too little clothes trying to find a "ballers". What trips me out is all there females trying to act like they be in lenox all the time. I work here EVERY weekend and I never see any of yall. I guess I can blame it on the hip hop awards. Whatev. This chick was just standing in front of me and I really wanted to find her some damn clothes to put on. She had a sheer top and some shiny leggings. Okay ladies, leggings can be worn in place of pants. But if you have a Georgia Girl Booty, wear a shirt that at least covers HALF of it. It just makes you look cheap and tacky. Yeah guys are hollering at you but its because you look easy as fuck.

I can admit I saw some really cute fashion statement like this girl's shirt that read "No More BushAss Ness." Saw lots of hot scarves combos and a lot of sexy heels. Time for me to step my fall/winter game up.

My fucking hair is getting on my nerves. I have been trying to go the natural route but fuck that shit. I'm bout to get it permed and two weeks after that, Im getting dyed jet black. Yeah I know I always bitched about my hair being jet black but I think with my "growing up" its hot.

Fuck yo couch,

Nik

2 comments:

Ambrosia Malbrough said...

I know exactly what you mean about the leggings and big booties

it really does look trashy. But she's getting the attention she wants lol

I'm going natural too.. I'm only going into my 7th week so it aint too bad right now. We shall see how I feel about 5 months from now

the 3rd tWin said...

i would rock that "no more BushAss ness" shirt mos.def... lol