1.10.08

Men running out on their kids New Trend

Seriously is every female under 22 either carrying a bun in the oven or carrying a baby in their arms. There is no disrespect to those who take the blessings GOD gives them. It just kills me sometimes. What also kills me is 98 percent of the time I see them alone. Where the hell is the other half that helped that blessing? Now I will admit. There are men that will hold themselves as men and help nuture and support that seed and the woman that helped carry it. Then there are boys who act like the dogs their sexual counterparts call them. The ones who lay down and do the grown up act then resort to their childlike habits and act like they never want to go up. Do they not realize the effect that causes on the seed? To not grow up with a father? I see it all the times. On the faces of the Baby Mommas who have play mother and father. I see it on the faces of sons who act out because there is no MAN there to teach them to behave and act like a gentleman. I see on the faces on girls who look for love from any guy who will give her the time of day because there was no man to tell her she was beautiful inside and out and she doesn't need a man to make her feel complete. The ones who take their place next the mother, thank you. The others.....Hell has no fury like a woman scored.

Love you too chica.

Nik

No comments: