15.10.08

My fucking nails bed suck

Oh yeah that no cursing thing went out the wondow. So did that fucking detox.

If this girl next to me don't stop eating them loud ass chips I punching her in her throat.

Thinking of getting my bottom lip pierced. Got a problem with it? Umm tell the ones who cares cause it aint me homie.This woman came in my job and she had the hoop piercing and I talked to her about it. She said I had the face to carry it so...yeah bitches.

I feel like such a fucking lame because I have not bought T.I. Paper Trail. But I did register to vote.
Obama for real change. Last time I looked I don't make 250,000+ so your tax cuts and other McCain don't work me. So yeah homie kick hella rocks. Its only going to get worse before it gets better. Get ready. Fight for your right to vote. To those who didn't register to vote and you had the right to...Don't get mad if the emocomy goes mad because you didn't do the simple thing to make it better. Don't complain about a resscion,gas prices,milk prices, and other shit that man in the white house messed up.

Was anybody else shock about what happened with Danity Kane? I love them and I was crying. I could tell some stuff was going on from pictures of all them out and only 2 will be together. Diddy better get his shit together cause Im not trying to have another Da Band.

Fuck yo couch,
Nik.

No comments: